1. Your privacy is important to you and equally important to us. Our policy is only to use the Personal Information you supply to us to enhance your experience of the MORE CONTROL UK web site. You will supply Personal Information to us when you:
1. Register as a MORE CONTROL UK member
2. Place an order
3. Contact us by e-mail, post or otherwise
2. We need your Personal Information and will use it to:
1. Process and fulfil your orders
2. Notify you of your order status
3. Carry out internal administration and analysis
3. We can also use that information to enhance your visit to MORE CONTROL UK by:
1. Telling you about new product ranges and special offers
2. Informing you of changes to the MORE CONTROL UK site
6. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
8. "Cookies" means a system whereby a message is given to your web browser by our web server. This message is stored by your browser in a text file called [your name]@Your Domain.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site.