Undelivered items and returns
1. Undelivered items
A VAT invoice will be issues upon dispatch of goods. Please ensure that any discreptancies or non delivery of goods are notified in writing to email@example.com within 5 working days of invoice date.
1. You may return any products you have purchased if there is a manufacturing fault, and receive a full refund. Alternatively, we will collect and replace your product at our cost.
2. To return the products you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including e-mail) within 2 working days. If you choose the refund option, MORE CONTROL UK, will, as soon as practicable, make a full refund, but in any event within 30 days. While our products are in your possession, you must keep them from any damage that is not part of the original manufacturing problem. If products are damaged whilst in your possession, no refund will be made. In returning faulty products you must use the original packaging or if damaged in opening, a packaging of a suitable quality to avoid any damage being caused by the carrier in normal transit back to MORE CONTROL UK Limited. In addition if:
1. The Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any Substitute Products), or does not correspond with its description, or
2. The Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality.
MORE CONTROL UK will, at its descretion, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid.
3. If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 21 Drakes Mews, Crownhill Industrial Estate, Milton Keynes. MK8 0ER.